Antique Wooden Flooring
Cleaning & Maintenance
Making an investment in antique wooden flooring for your home means that you are probably going to want to take care of it as best as you can. The only way to keep your floor looking as charming and elegant as the day you bought it, is by looking after and maintaining it properly. For your convenience, we make all of our products as manageable as possible meaning that they are not too complicated to take care of. Below we have put together some of our top tips for maintaining your antique wooden flooring:
- Understanding your floorings characteristics
- Dusting floorboards with soft bristles
- Mopping the floor with warm water and a slightly damp mop
- Being careful and considerate when moving furniture
- Reducing exposure to excessive amounts of sunlight
- Cleaning any stains or spillages as quickly as possible
- Make sure that your pet’s claws are trimmed to prevent scratches
- Regularly vacuum your floor to reduce any build-up of dust
Are You Interested In Our Antique Wooden Flooring For Your Home?
Take a closer look at our range of products to find out more information.
Why Choose Us?
Here at Reclaimed Antique Flooring, we strive to provide and deliver only the best-reclaimed floorboards to our customers for their homes and businesses. We make sure to thoroughly check each individual piece of timber before we repurpose or recycle it. This includes looking for any defects or faults with the wood that could cause our customers any grief.
Inside our workshop, we hold quality craftsmen that have over 25 years of knowledge and experience on their shoulders. Each and every worker finds it just as important to deliver only the very best products for your home or work environment. Our friendly team are always on hand to help you choose the best timber suited to you, whether it’s a specific finish, type of wood or length and width query we are always willing to lend a helping hand.